Financial State of the City
- 2021-2022 Budget Surplus of $242,000
- The City continues to look for ways to reduce spending
- Revenue is driven by sales tax and our strong business community
- $5M+ Budget Stabilization Fund (Rainy Day Fund)
- The City continues saving for the unexpected
- Investing in our neighborhoods through targeted approaches to increase property values
- Reinvesting in our Downtown to draw new business, commerce, and families to Marion
Financial Reports and Forms
- Total Compensation Posting FYE 22
- Total Compensation Posting FYE 21
- Total Compensation Posting FYE 20
- Total Compensation Posting FYE 19
IMRF EMPLOYER COST AND PARTICIPATION INFORMATION
In addition to the above required posting, the Illinois Pension Code requires an IMRF employer to provide a link this PAGE.
Below are forms that may be required to do business with the city or for other various reasons.