NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
PURSUANT TO THE OPEN MEETINGS ACT, notice is hereby given of a
Special Meeting of the MARION CITY COUNCIL which will be held in the
Council Chambers, City Hall, 1102 Tower Square, Marion, Illinois at
6:30 P.M Monday April 15, 2019
for the following purpose:
1. Ordinance 3512 – Ordinance approving the Budget Ordinance for the City of Marion Fiscal Year 5/1/2019 – 4/30/2020.
2. Council approval to purchase poly guides for biosolids conveyor belt that delivers the biosolids from the treatment process out into the storage building. Emergency situation. Sewer Department. Cost $9,536.50.
3. Council approval to pay $1,000.00 to hold option to purchase property which is the proposed site to set the new 500,000-gallon water tank.
4. Ordinance 3521 – Ordinance Approving and Authorizing the Execution of a Tax Increment Financing Predevelopment Agreement by and between the city of Marion and 500WD62959.
5. Ordinance 3522 – Ordinance Approving and Authorizing the Execution of a Tax Increment Financing Predevelopment Agreement by and between the City of Marion and 1100-1101-NH62959.
6. Council approval of replacement of the Lead man to replace Jeff Pickens, who is retiring.