AGENDA FOR March 22, 2021 Marion City Council Meeting
Marion City Hall at 5:30 PM
CALL TO ORDER
1. ROLL CALL
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC RECOGNITION
A. Girl Scout Week Proclamation
B. Tryphosia Lee
4. PUBLIC COMMENTS/AUDIENCE TO VISITORS (Subject to Ordinance No. 3128 as amended by Ordinance No. 3134)
5. CONSENT AGENDA
A. HUB RECREATION CENTER
1) Approve the recommendation of the General Manager to hire Brody Larson as part-time Lifeguard $11.00/hour.
2) Approve the recommendation of the General Manager to hire Sabine Henry as part-time Group Exercise Instructor $15.00/hour.
1) Discuss/approve minutes from the March 8, 2021 council meeting.
6. BUILDING & CODE SERVICES
A. Open and approve bid to demolish a residential building at 1306 West Main Street PIN 06-13-390-004.
7. COMMISSIONER REPORTS
9. CLOSED/EXECUTIVE SESSION (IF NEEDED) LITIGATION, PROPERTY, PERSONNEL.
A. Real estate matter(s) pursuant to 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(5)
B. Personnel matter(s) pursuant to 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(1).
10. MOTION FOR ADJOURNMENT