PURSUANT TO THE OPEN MEETINGS ACT, notice is hereby given of a special
Meeting of the Marion City Council which will be held in the Council Chambers, City Hall,
1102 Tower Square, Marion, Illinois at 4:00P.M. October 25, 2018 for the following purpose:
l. Treasurer’s Office- Council approval of new hire Rianne Robeson- Accounting
Technician, $18.00 per hour.
2. Council approval of Option 3, second alternate for an at-grade sidewalk crossing just east of the intersection of North Otis Street a nd IL Rt. 13 at Ray Fosse Park, as presented at the City of Marion Reg ular Co uncil Meeting, October 08,2018.
3. Hub- Part-time Employee Recommendation – Rachel Herring – Group Exercise Instructor $15.00/hour, Personal Trainer $30.00 hour, and Fitness Attendant $9.00/ hour.
4. Council approval of Clarida & Ziegler Engineering Contract for proposed new water tower.
5. Council approval of Clarida & Ziegler Engineering Contract for refurbishing and painting of Madison Street Water Tower.
6. Discussion of 4-Way Stop at intersection of West Boulevard and Vicksburg Streets.