CITY OF MARION COUNCIL AGENDA
Monday 6:30 P.M. DATE: June 11, 2018
MEETING TO BE HELD AT CITY HALL
X REGULAR MEETING
X PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
X ROLL CALL
X MINUTES Regular Meeting 5/14/2018, 05/29/2018 Continued Meeting 5/15/2018,
5/30/2018, & Special Meeting 06/05/2018
X EXECUTIVE SESSION – Real Estate-Personnel-Litigation-Contracts
X APPROVE BILLS
X CONSENT AGENDA
X PUBLIC COMMENTS
X COMMISSIONERS REPORTS
VETERANS ON PARADE
1. Ed Davis update on 2018 Veterans on Parade September 8, 2018.
2. Ordinance 3452 – Council approval Ordinance of loan from Banterra Bank to finance PansonicToughbooks and accessories for Police Department
3. Council acceptance and approval of loan bids for financing vehicles for Police Department, Street Department, EMA/911 Department and Cemetery Department.
4. Council approval of bid for purchase of a utility truck.
HUB RECREATION CENTER
5. Full-time Employee Recommendation
a.Dustin Barnett – Custodian in Maintenance Department $10.00/hour (current Part-time custodian) replacing Carol Porritt resigned as full-time Custodian in Maintenance Department
b.Dustin Barnett – Additional Job Classification of Lifeguard $9.50/hour in Aquatics Department (1008) for substitute purposes
6. Additional Job Classifications
Lauren Favell – Swim Instructor $20.00/hour
Bryan Waldrop – Personal Trainer $30.00/hour (current Fitness Attendant)
7. Council approval of Change Order #001 in the amount of $200,490.00 for Hub Building Rehab Envelope Project.
8. Council approval to sell lot at 306 West College to Perfectly Posh Boutique, LLC.
9. Council approval of revisions to School Resource Officer Agreement.
10. Council approval of Insurance Settlement claim.