AGENDA FOR January 25, 2021 Marion City Council Meeting
Marion City Hall at 5:30 PM
1. CALL IN INFORMATION
A. Phone: 415-655-0001
Meeting Number/Access Code: 126 618 2078
Meeting Password: 627466
CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
4. DEPARTMENT UPDATE
A. Community Program Director Allison Hasler regarding the mural program.
5. PUBLIC COMMENTS/AUDIENCE TO VISITORS (Subject to Ordinance No. 3128 as amended by Ordinance No. 3134)
6. CONSENT AGENDA
A. HUB RECREATION CENTER
1) Approve the recommendation of the General Manager to hire Alexis Edwards as part-time Front Desk Attendant $11.00/hour, and Cafe Attendant $11.00/hour.
B. STREET DEPARTMENT
1) Discuss/Approve purchase of used dump truck to replace totaled truck at a cost of $7529 difference, after insurance, using surplus funds.
2) Approve the recommendation of the Superintendent to hire a replacement for the vacancy created by Steve Young’s retirement.
C. REDCO PAYMENTS
1) Approve the 4th Quarter 2020 contribution request of $21,250; a budgeted item.
1) Discuss/approve minutes from January 11, 2021 council meeting.
7. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
A. Discuss/Approve the recommendation of the Director to hire Keith Aldridge to the open Technician position at $16.50/hour, non-exempt, benefit position vacated by the resignation of Derrick Roberts.
8. PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
A. Discuss/Approve engineering agreement for sewer rehab project.
B. Discuss/Approve the recommendation of the Superintendent to hire Nick Keller to a part-time temporary intern position at $13/hour, non-exempt, no benefit position.
9. ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND MUNICIPAL PLANNING
A. Discuss/Approve Ordinance 3701, a redevelopment agreement with Little Nashville Cafe, Inc.
10. PUBLIC AFFAIRS
A. Discuss/Approve Ordinance 3700 directing the sale of two surplus properties to Shane Walker.
11. COMMISSIONER REPORTS
13. CLOSED/EXECUTIVE SESSION (IF NEEDED) LITIGATION, PROPERTY, PERSONNEL.
14. MOTION FOR ADJOURNMENT