CITY OF MARION COUNCIL AGENDA
Monday, 6:30 P.M. DATE: Jan 14, 2019
1102 TOWER SQUARE
Ordinance – 3486
X PUBLIC HEARINGS 5:30 p.m. & 5:40 p.m.
X REGULAR MEETING 6:30 p.m.
X PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
X ROLL CALL
X MINUTES – Regular Meeting 12/26/2018
X EXECUTIVE MINUTES – Personnel-Litigation-Contracts
X APPROVE BILLS
X CONSENT AGENDA
X PUBLIC COMMENTS
X COMMISSIONERS REPORTS
A. Ordinance 3476 – Council approval of an Ordinance amending Ordinance #1148 Zoning Ordinance – Parking Lot Standards – Surfacing.
1. Mrs. Tryphosia Lee – Young Hearts with Goals Banquet (Request for Donation)
2. ATLAS CPAs & ADVISORS, LLC
a. Council discuss / approve Terms of Engagement confirming the understanding of the services provided to the City of Marion for the Years ended April 30, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
b. Council discuss / approve Terms of Engagement and the nature and limitations of the services provided regarding the City of Marion TIF District Funds for the Years ended April 30, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
HUB RECREATION CENTER
3. Council approval of moving Sherry McConnell to Full-time employee at 40 hours per week, (Currently she works 30 hours per week with benefits)
MARION TRAINING CENTER
4. Council discuss / approve bids to replace Heating and Cooling System at Training Center.
5. Council discuss / approve Agreement for Engineering Services with Clarida & Ziegler Engineering for improvement of Westminster Drive from Fosse Road to South Carbon Street.