AGENDA FOR June 8, 2020 Marion City Council Meeting
Marion City Hall at 6:30 PM
Call-In Phone Number: 408-418-9388; Meeting/Access Number: 625 207 414; Meeting Password: 627466
CALL TO ORDER
1. ROLL CALL
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENTS/AUDIENCE TO VISITORS (Subject to Ordinance No. 3128)
4. CONSENT AGENDA
A. HUMAN RESOURCES
1) Accept the IMRF Benefit Protection Leave requests from the following employees:
B. GOVERNMENTAL CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, INC.
1) Discuss/Approve Invoice 5337 dated 6/1/2020 for Consulting Services for July 2020 in the amount of $3,000.
1) Discuss/Approve minutes from the May 26, 2020 Council Meeting.
D. MAYOR’S OFFICE
1) Approve the recommendation of the Mayor to appoint Rick Richert to the Public Building Commission to fill the unexpired term vacated by Roger Rodd ending in 2024.
5. BUILDING AND CODE SERVICES
A. Open/Approve bid for demolition of 306 N Fair St. PIN# 07-18-453-007
B. Open/Approve bid for demolition of 408 S Van Buren St. PIN# 06-24-237-002
6. SEWER DEPARTMENT
A. Discuss/approve purchase of new aeration blower from Aerzen Corporation to replace an existing damaged blower at a cost of $10,801.68.
7. ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND MUNICIPAL PLANNING
A. Discuss/Approve Ordinance 3624 approving the third amendment to the Residential TIF District; removing the last of the parcels that are not in the City limits.
B. Discuss/Approve Ordinance 3625 annexing twelve parcels surrounded by the Residential TIF into the City.
8. COMMISSIONER REPORTS
10. CLOSED/EXECUTIVE SESSION (IF NEEDED) LITIGATION, PROPERTY, PERSONNEL.
11. MOTION FOR ADJOURNMENT