CITY OF MARION COUNCIL AGENDA
Monday 6:30 P.M. DATE: December 10, 2018,
MEETING TO BE HELD AT CITY HALL
X REGULAR MEETING 6:30 p.m.
X PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
X ROLL CALL
X MINUTES – Regular Meeting 11/26/2018.
X EXECUTIVE SESSION – Real Estate-Personnel-Litigation-Contracts
X EXECUTIVE MINUTES
X APPROVE BILLS
X CONSENT AGENDA
X PUBLIC COMMENTS
X COMMISSIONERS REPORTS
A. Ordinance 3476 – Council approval of an Ordinance amending Ordinance #1148 Zoning Ordinance – Parking Lot Standards – Surfacing.
PRESENTATION OF AUDIT REPORT
1. Jalayne Luckett – Atlas CPA’s
2. Ordinance 3483 – An Ordinance providing for the Levy of Taxes for the City of Marion, Illinois FY 2018.
3. Council approval of Blue Cross/Blue Shield Insurance Renewal.
4. Council approval of Senior Choice Renewal.
5. Council approval of Sewer Replacement on 5th Street from West Main to near Bus Garage. – Approximate cost $170,000.00.
6. Council discussion/approval of replacing a 2” waterline on Vicksburg Street south from Pawn Shop to Stockton Street with a 6” waterline. Approximate cost – $14,000.00. Budgeted item.
7. Council approval to give permission for Clarida and Ziegler Engineering to prepare cost estimate of improvements of Westminister Drive from Fosse Road east to Carbon Street.
HUB RECREATION CENTER
8. Council Approval of new Part-Time Hire Recommendations
Steven Kosco – Fitness Attendant $9.00/hour.
Clyde Dwayne Nation – Security Officer $15.00/hour, Fitness Attendant
Corie Rice – Volleyball Sports Staff $9.00/hour.
9. Council approval of Resignation of Karleigh Williamson as the HUB Southern Illinois Select Volleyball Club (SISVBC) Director.
10. Council approval of Reggie Bateman as the Hub Southern Illinois Select Volleyball Club (SISVBC Director) at $20.00/hour (currently instructor at same rate )
11. Hub Employee Separations – Reflecting all submitted between January 1, 2018 and December 10, 2018.
12. Council approval for City to take bids for demolition of a property on S. Madison Street.
13. Resolution 2018-24 – Resolution approving an Inducement Agreement for 500 WD 62959.
14. Resolution 2018-25 – Resolution approving an Inducement Agreement for 1100-1109 NH 62959.