AGENDA FOR January 27, 2020 Marion City Council meeting
Marion City Hall at 6:30 PM
CALL TO ORDER
1. ROLL CALL
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENTS/AUDIENCE TO VISITORS (Subject to Ordinance No. 3128)
A. Status update from United Medical Response.
4. CONSENT AGENDA
A. CIVIC CENTER 1) Approve the recommendation of the Executive Director to hire Madelyn Maragni, Tristin Holmes, and Kolby McDolnald to the position of parttime Custodian at a rate of $9.25/hour.
1) Retroactively reappoint the following board members to three year terms: Expiring in 2021: Andrew Wilson Kimberly Walker Jon Musgrave Expiring in 2022: Andrea Bradley Dr. John O’Keefe Megan Tate
2) Approve the recommendation of the Director to hire Victoria Sellars as Administrative Assistant at $15.00/hour, fulltime, plus benefits, nonexempt.
3) Approve the recommendation of the Director to hire Madelyn Short as Librarian I at $11.00/hour, fulltime, plus benefits, nonexempt.
C. ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES 1) Approve invoice from White & Borgognoni for architectural services in the amount of $9,906.45.
1) Approve fourth quarter 2019 payment to REDCO in the amount of $21,250.
1) Approve minutes from the January 13, 2020 council meeting.
F. EMERGENCY TELEPHONE SERVICES BOARD
1) Approve reappointment of Ashley Olsen to the Williamson County Joint Emergency Telephone Services Board of Trustees for a three year term.
G. ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
1) Approve agreement with IDOT for preliminary engineering services for sidewalk from State Street to Fair Street along Route 13 using Clarida Zeigler Engineering at an estimated cost of $15,738.54. City is responsible for 20% at a cost of $3,147.70.
5. COMMISSIONER REPORTS
7. CLOSED/EXECUTIVE SESSION (IF NEEDED) LITIGATION, PROPERTY, PERSONNEL.
8. MOTION FOR ADJOURNMENT