AGENDA FOR February 22, 2021 Marion City Council Meeting
Marion City Hall at 5:30 PM
1. CALL-IN INFORMATION
A. Phone Number: 415-655-0001
Meeting Number: 182 267 6063
Meeting Password: 627466
CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
4. PUBLIC COMMENTS/AUDIENCE TO VISITORS (Subject to Ordinance No. 3128 as amended by Ordinance No. 3134)
5. CONSENT AGENDA
A. HUB RECREATION CENTER
1) Approve the recommendation of the General Manager to hire Linda Falat as part-time Lifeguard Instructor $14.00/hour.
2) Approve the recommendation of the General Manager to hire Jeffery Jones as part-time Fitness Attendant $11.00/hour.
B. STREET DEPARTMENT
1) Approve invoice 1766700 from Republic Services for $8,357.11 for dumping costs associated with City-owned property demolitions throughout Midway Court.
1) Discuss/Approve minutes from the February 8, 2021 council meeting.
D. POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) Accept resignation of Dispatcher Zane Withers effective February 24, 2021.
2) Approve the recommendation of the Police Chief to promote part time Dispatcher Charles Welge to full time Dispatcher at a rate of $22.65 per hour per the contract effective February 28, 2021.
6. PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
A. Approve award of bid to Scott Escue Construction, LLC for $59,553.21 for the South Market Street Water Main Improvements Project.
7. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
A. Discuss/Approve the hire of Rielly Dickerson to fill the vacated Technician II position at $16.50/hour full-time, permanent position with benefits.
8. FIRE DEPARTMENT
A. Discuss/Approve Ordinance 3710 authorizing the sale of a 2004 Crimson 103′ Ladder Truck to the City of Carterville.
B. Discuss/Approve Ordinance 3711 authorizing the sale of a 1988 LTI 75′ Ladder Truck to Williamson County Fire Protection District.
9. PUBLIC AFFAIRS
A. Discuss/Approve Ordinance 3712 amending Ordinance 3567 regarding the regulation of Video Gaming.
10. COMMISSIONER REPORTS
12. CLOSED/EXECUTIVE SESSION (IF NEEDED) LITIGATION, PROPERTY, PERSONNEL.
A. Personnel matter pursuant to 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(1).
13. MOTION FOR ADJOURNMENT