PURSANT TO THE OPEN MEETINGS ACT, notice is hereby given of a Special Meeeting of the Marion City Council which will be held in the Council Chambers, City Hall,1102 Tower Square, Marion,Illinois at 4:00P.M. Friday November 17, 2017 for the following purpose:
1) Council approval of a Special Use Permit to place a portable building and 2 tents on a commercial lot at 509 W. DeYoung St.,Marion,Illinois for a floral business.
2) Ordinance 3410- An Ordinance approving to rezone property located north of
Morgan Ave. PIN# 06-11-484-001to 06-11-484-005,06-11-485-001to 06-11-485-
006 and 06-11-486-002 to 06-11-486-003 from C-1General Commercial to C-2 Highway Commercial.
3) Council approval of request for a five-foot side yard setback variance on the east side of property at 701E. Boulevard.
4) Council approval to advertise for bids to demolish houses at the following newly acquired City properties: a) 303 N. Garfield St., b) 302 S. Liberty St. and c) 1208
5) Council approval to place a double-wide mobile home on a block foundation at 412E. Jefferson St. parcel# 07-18-384-012, currently zoned R-2.
CITY OF MARION,ILLINOIS