PURSUANT TO THE OPEN MEETINGS ACT. notice is hereby given of a Special Meeting of the MARION CITY COUNCIL
which will be held in the Council Chambers, City Hall, II 02 Tower Square, Marion. Illinois at
4:00P.M. THURSDAY AUGUST 31, 2017
For the following purpose:
- Council discuss and approve natural gas contract for city
- Council approval of Michael Miller as new hire to fill vacancy as Mechanic/Laborer in Street Department.
- Ordinance 3399- An Ordinance approving plat of subdivision for Saluki Acres Subdivision
- Council approval of Amendment to Ordinance 3393 Liquor Ordinance.
- Ordinance 3400 – an Ordinance approving and authorizing the execution of a TIF District Redevelopment Agreement by and between the City of Marion and Rodney Cabaness. (The “Krispy Kreme Project”)