CITY OF MARION COUNCIL AGENDA
Monday, 6:30 P.M. DATE: April 22, 2019
MARION CIVIC CENTER
Ordinance – 3529
X REGULAR MEETING 6:30 p.m.
X PRESENTATION OF COLORS BY MHS AIR FORCE JR. ROTC DETACHMENT
X PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
X ROLL CALL
X MINUTES – Regular Meeting 03/25/2019 and Special Meeting 03/29/2019
X Audience to Visitors/Public Comments
1. Ordinance 3523 -certifying the election results from April 2, 2019.
2. Outgoing Mayor Rinella introduces the Honorable Judge John Sanders to administer the oath of office to the Commissioners
A. Oath to Doug Patton
B. Oath to Jim Webb
C. Oath to John M. Barwick, Jr.
D. Oath to John Stoecklin
3. Outgoing Mayor Anthony Rinella introduces the Honorable Judge John Sanders to administer the oath of office to Mayor-Elect Michael Absher.
4. Ordinance 3524 – Assigning supervision and authority to Mayor and Commissioners over the City Departments.
5. Ordinance 3525 – Ordinance designating Mayor and Commissioners’ duties and responsibilities with their respective departments.
6. Ordinance 3526 – Ordinance establishing the Mayor’s Chief of Staff.
7. Ordinance 3227 – Ordinance establishing Director of Economic Development and Municipal Planning.
8. Ordinance 3528 – Ordinance establishing appointment to offices.
9. Council approval to appoint Cody Moake as Mayor’s Chief of Staff at a salary of $69,500, full time with benefits.
10. Council approval to appoint Glenn Clarida as Director of Economic Development and Municipal Planning to be paid $55/hour, part-time as needed, to be paid for actual hours worked, no more than 40 hours per week, no benefits. City to reimburse for gas needed for City business.
11. Mayor’s Remarks.
12. Motion to adjourn.
13. Invitation to Public to attend Reception in Lobby.