CITY OF MARION COUNCIL AGENDA
Tuesday 6:30 P.M. DATE: December 26, 2017
MEETING TO BE HELD AT CITY HALL
X REGULAR MEETING ___ __ CONTINUED MEETING
__X___ ROLL CALL:
__X__ PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
___X__ MINUTES: Regular Meeting 12/11/2017 & Special Meeting 12/14/2017
__X___ EXECUTIVE SESSION – Real Estate-Personnel-Litigation-Contracts
______ EXECUTIVE MINUTES
______ TREASURER’S REPORT:
___X_ APPROVE BILLS
___X_ CONSENT AGENDA:
___X __ PUBLIC COMMENTS:
__ _ ZONING BOARD
___X__ COMMISSIONERS REPORTS:
1. ORDINANCE 3415 – An Ordinance authorizing the City of Marion to enter into a loan agreement with First Southern Bank in the amount of $56,000.00 for the purpose of purchasing and installation of the following Police Department equipment: 40 mobile radios, 40 portable radios, and 40 spare batteries.
2. Council approval of resignation of Ryan Reynolds from the Water Department effective Friday December 15, 2017.
HUB RECREATION CENTER
3. Council approval of bids HVAC System.
4. Job Classification Additions
Hayden Gunther – Lead Lifeguard $12.00 per hour, Soccer Instructor $15.00 per hour (Current Lifeguard)
Carson Neushwander – Security Officer $15.00 per hour (Current Lead Lifeguard)
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF CITY OF MARION
5. Council approval to re-appoint Harold Collier to another term on the Housing Authority of the City of Marion – Board of Commissioners. Mr.Collier’s current term expires December 29, 2017 with the new term expiring 12/29/2022.
6. Discussion and approval of Amended C.W. I Transfer Station Agreement.
7. Discussion and approval to purchase 9.19 acres (Sugar Creek Lake area) from Edward T. and Margaret R. Simonds to correct the amount of acreage that was purchased in 1990 with the acreage based upon an estimate from a 7.5 minute quadrangle map.
8. ORDINANCE 3416 – An Ordinance adopting a Policy prohibiting sexual harassment for the City of Marion.